This exhaust is for the drivers. When Agency Power set out to engineer this exhaust, we took a hard look at what made the GT-R truly great. The capable R35 platform is not a one trick pony. Whether it’s a street car/daily driver, a canyon carver, or a weekend track weapon, the GT-R is versatile. The GT-R does it all, which is why we chose to engineer a valve-controlled exhaust suited for the supercar killer but can still pick up your mother for Sunday brunch without complaint.
When presented how to create the perfect exhaust for the GT-R, the solution was simple. Create a high performance, quality built product with variable exhaust sound and performance. The Agency Power muffler gives the user the ability to control the performance and sound of the exhaust with the push of a button. Valves mounted near the muffler allow exhaust gases to either pass straight through for performance and a louder sound or be diverted into the muffler for a quieter sound.
Constructed with 304 stainless steel and TIG welded ensure a quality fit and durability that is an Agency Power standard. Capable of producing ~50 WHP with supporting mods, the Agency Power electronic valve controlled exhaust is a must for both the street and the track.
- Electronically Controlled, Vacuum Actuated Exhaust Valve System
- 90mm Diameter 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Electronic Control Box with 2 Remotes
- All Hardware and Gaskets Included
- Dual Wall Exhaust Tips Available in Matte Black or Black Chrome
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2009-2020 Nissan GT-R (R35)
- 17-20+ Nissan GT-R Models will require updated software to avoid a CEL
- Installation Instructions Can Be Found HERE