Heat is the Enemy of Performance and Reliability
It’s no secret the RZR engine is known to get hot. Keep the RZR engine bay cool with the Agency Power Vented Engine Cover. At full throttle, the engine temperature can exceed 200F. With the location of the exhaust manifold and turbo pipe, there is an abundance of hot air that is not helping the overall performance of the Polaris engine. Available in a variety of colors to match your unique style, the Agency Power vented engine cover is a great addition to your Polaris RZR XP 1000 or XP Turbo.
This engine cover allows for heat to escape through its ventilated design. When driving at speed, air flow moving over the body gets sucked into the engine area which is than extracted out of the vented engine cover.
The 1 piece aluminum part has cut with a precision water jet, featuring the AP logo. Each cover is formed to provide a perfect fit replacing the stock plastic engine cover. Hexagonal stainless steel mesh is then riveted in place for a rugged look. To keep the part functional and allow easy access to your engine for servicing, a quick release push button is built into the cover. This keeps the cover secure in place for normal use while not inconveniencing you with any fixed bolting or hardware to the body. The sturdy design allows you to retain functional use of your RZR bed. The engine covers are available in matte black frames with gloss red, gloss black, or raw aluminum mesh. Each cover is assembled here in Arizona, USA.
- Lowers Engine Bay Temperatures
- Reduces Heat Soak
- Quick Release Fastener for Secure Mounting and Easy Removal
- Corrosion Resistant Aluminum Construction
- Easy Direct-Fit Installation
- Rugged Off-Road Styling
- Long Lasting Powder Coated Finish
- Available in Variety of Colors
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Overweight items may cause damage to structure or mesh
- Custom powder coat colors available for an additional cost
- View Installation Instructions Here
- All Agency Power products come with a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty when you fill out this form HERE.
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 14-18
- Polaris RZR XP4 1000 14-18
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo 14-18
- Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo 14-18