This Install Guide is intended to help with the installation of the Agency Power Symposer Delete Kit on a Ford Focus ST.
1. Remove the engine cover.
2. Unplug the sound symposer tube from the factory manifold.
3. Unbolt the 3 bolts holding the symposer on the manifold and remove the symposer.
4. Take the new Agency Power block off plate and install with the o-ring toward the manifold. Use 2 of the factory bolts and tighten. (Before installing check the fitting plug and make sure it is secure.)
5. Locate the symposer tube that that goes from the valve to the back of the engine bay and unhook.
6. Install the delrin plug into the opening at back of engine bay.
7. Remove the battery box cover to gain access to the valve and wiring harness.
8. Unclip the wiring harness from the valve.
9. Unbolt the torx screw that is securing the valve to the battery box.
10. With a pry tool unhook the retaining clip from the valve and battery box.
11. Remove symposer valve.
12. With supplied zip tie secure the wiring harness so it clears the shift linkage.
13. Reinstall the engine cover.
14. You have completed your install.