This Install Guide is intended to help with the installation of the Agency Power Blow Off Valve on a Honda Civic Si 10th Gen.
1. Find and unplug the wastegate connector harness.
2. Unclip the harness for access to the factory valve.
3. With pliers move the hose clamps down on the vacuum hose. This will allow you to remove the hose. Keep the clamps for later install.
4. Unbolt the 3 factory 8 mm bolts.
5. Line up the new blow off valve and reinstall using the 3 factory 8 mm bolts.
7. Use the supplied vacuum hose along with reusing the factory clamps and install the vacuum hose.
8. Reclip the wire harness in place and plug back in the wastegate connector.
9. Your install is now complete.