This Install Guide is intended to help with the installation of the Agency Power Blow Off Valve Adapter on a Ford F-150 3.5L (13-16) | 2.7L (15-17) EcoBoost.
1. For easier access Agency Power recommends putting the truck on a lift or securely raise the front end.
2. Find the valve between the charge tube and intercooler by the driver side frame rail. Unclip the snap ring holding the charge pipe in place.
3. Unclip the rubber shield on the underside of the bumper. This is a narrow section that will allow access to the charge pipe.
4. Unhook the charge pipe from the valve by removing the snap ring.
5. Locate the valve wiring harness and unclip the harness.
6. Remove the valve by loosening the 2 factory 8 mm bolts.
7. Place the adapter over the factory opening lining up the factory holes with the larger holes on the adapter.
8. Tighten the adapter in place reusing the 2 factory bolts.
9. Line up the blow off valve with 2 open holes and insert the valve into the housing. Insert and tighten the provided M6 socket head screws.
10. Reconnect the valve wiring harness.
11. Reinstall the charge pipe and secure with the factory snap ring.
12. Reinstall the rubber shield.
13. The installation is now complete.