This Install Guide is intended to help with the installation of the Agency Power Blow Off Valve on a Ford Focus ST.
1. Lift the car so you can remove the Passenger Side Front Wheel (on Left Hand Drive). Remember to secure the car before climbing underneath.
2. Unclip the solenoid valve bracket and remove bracket.
3. Unhook the vacuum line from the factory valve.
4. Remove the factory valve by unscrewing the 3 bolts.
5. Take the valve bracket and cut off the lower right corner of the U bolt hole on the bracket. Cutting to be even with outer edge of bracket.
6. Wipe out any excess oil around the turbo housing.
7. Place the new valve in position. With the smaller bolt provided insert into the lower right corner and loosely install.
8. Place the 2 longer screws and spacers on the solenoid bracket.
9. Bolt bracket into place. Tighten all 3 bolts.
10. Reinstall the solenoid valve.
11. Re-connect the vacuum line.
12. Re-install wheel.
13. Your installation is now complete