Being able to dial in your Polaris RZR camber and toe settings will be a huge help in how your vehicle handles. Even more important is to have a strong enough component that can handle the abuse the RZR takes when flying through sand whoops or jumping at the course.
The Agency Power rear radius arms are a fully adjustable solution designed to take a beating. They are machined from solid 6061 aluminum on our CNC lathes here in Arizona, USA. The ends of the control arms are tapped to accommodate the High quality, 3 piece Teflon lined spherical rods ends.
The ¾ inch spherical rod ends have opposing threads and are locked in place with a stainless steel jam nut. Each rod ends through hole is 5/8 inch diameter with steel spacers machined to spec for a secure fit to the rear frame brace or wheel carrier. Each upper and lower radius rod features a machined flat so you can easily adjust on the fly using a proper tools.
The radius arm kit includes a new 3/16 inch thick rear frame brace that has been precision water jetted out of 1018 steel which will not flex or bend under the hardest conditions. The brace features the Agency Power logo and will retain the factory tow hook function. Each radius rod kit is powder coated in popular colors to go with your Polaris RZR theme. Based on your year selection, these can be used with the 2014-2016 or 2017 Polaris RZR models.
- Solid 6061 Aluminum with Easy Adjustment
- Powder Coated Popular Colors
- High Quality QA1 Spherical Rod Ends
- Thick Rear Support Brace
- These are a great match for our adjustable sway bar links too!
- Colors are powder coated, not paint matched to factory color codes.
- View our installation article here
- 2014-2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000 | RS1
- 2014-2016 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 | RS1
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo | RS1
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 | RS1
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 | RS1
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP Turbo | RS1
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo
- 2018 Polaris RS1