This install guide is to help aid the installation of Agency Power part #AP-TUN-910.
Level of difficulty:
- Remove the trim piece off the front of the hood by locating and removing the three bolts underneath and pull trim straight off.
- Flip the trim piece around and begin to disassemble the factory hood scoop. Remove the 6 screws from the backside and set aside, as these will not be utilized for the install.
- Cut the 2 outer factory clips, as well as the middle clips for optimal clearance when installing the light bar.
- Remove the rest of the clips leftover and slide the speedclips provided into the factory clip location.
- Using a 3 1/4″ hole saw, drill a hole in the center of the backside hood piece with two more holes 10 1/4″ away from the center hole. This is to ensure the ability to tighten down the bolts on the underside of the brackets.
- Trim the top of the hood scoop on each side by 1 inch, as well as the middle sections preventing the 40″ light bar from mounting.
- Bolt up the Agency Power brackets to your light bar and place in the hood scoop area to find the placement of the holes for the mounting brackets.
- Drill holes for the 4 bolts provided in the hardware kit to mount the upper and lower brackets.
- Loosley bolt the brackets up and the light bar to find the correct fitment and angle of the light.
- Tighten once adjusted properly.
- Re-install the factory trim piece with the 6 bolts provided in the hardware kit and the factory bolts.