Ford Focus RS performance is further increased with the new Agency Power intake manifold spacer. Intake manifold spacers have been around the performance industry for years. The spacer adds volume to the air that is entering a vehicles cylinder head. By doing this, you are improving throttle response and providing faster boost response from the turbocharger. The intake manifold spacer will help in gaining a large improvement in the power curve. The Agency Power intake manifold spacer is made from billet CNC machined 6061 aluminum right here in the USA. The spacer features precision machined openings to provide the best flow possible between the intake manifold and the cylinder head. In addition to the intake manifold spacer, we also include new Ford OEM gaskets for installation. This is a great upgrade for any Ford Focus RS.
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Hardware Included
- Easy Installation
- Anodized Smoke with Laser Etched Logo
- Does Not Require a Re-Tune
- Improve Performance
Agency Power Industries LLC was developed out of the need to provide quality, functional, and fashionable racing products. Starting from sway bar endlinks for the Subaru WRX back in 2003, Agency Power now has over 300 part numbers for cars ranging from the STI, EVO, M3, 996, TC, and more. Based out of Arizona, Agency Power has established itself as one the core aftermarket companies for Subaru WRX STI and Mitsubishi EVO products. With new focus on the Porsche and BMW market, Agency Power is constantly developing new functional and race proven products. With dealers worldwide, the AP brand is recognized globally. Working with top distributers and tuners in the USA, AP can be found in Singapore, England, Canada, Australia, South Africa, and other parts in the EU.
Policies regarding warranty:
- Agency Power offers a LIFETIME Limited Warranty against defects or failures.
- Product Warranties are available for those who fill out the online warranty form on Agency Power.
- Warranty is available with original Invoice showing purchase date.
- Titanium exhausts and carbon fiber products carry a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase.